-by Kelsey Skrinde | 09/27/2017 |
Pose Dedicated to the Sage Koundinya II
- Strengthens arms, wrists, and legs.
- Can also help tone belly and spine.
- Improves balance.
Foundation & General Alignment:
- Hands are shoulders width apart, one leg is up resting on arm, other legs lifts up slowly behind body and points backwards. Foot that is resting on legs points outwards.
- Arms are bent at 90 degree angle.
- Shoulders are back and away from ears.
- Back is as straight as possible.
- Toes are pointed or flexed.
- Legs are straight.
- Legs are not straight.
- Face is placed on ground
- Back is rounded.
- Legs can be bent.
- Back leg can be placed on floor if full pose is not available.
- Chest can be resting on floor.
Articles published by Basmati.com are no substitute for medical advice. Please consult your health care provider before beginning any new regimen. For more information, please visit our disclaimer page here.