-by Kelsey Skrinde | 09/06/2017 |
Wind Relieving pose/Pavanamuktasana left
- Stretches legs.
- Massages back.
- Can also help relieve gas.
Foundation & General Alignment:
- Start lying on back, bring one knee up towards chest and grip with both hands. Keep other leg on ground.
- Shoulders are flat on ground.
- Arms are gently pulling knee inward.
- Back is flat on ground.
- Toes on both feet are pointed.
- Head is on ground, neck has a natural curve.
- Back is curved.
- Head is lifted up.
- Can roll gently on back to massage it.
- Can also pull both knees into chest.
Articles published by Basmati.com are no substitute for medical advice. Please consult your health care provider before beginning any new regimen. For more information, please visit our disclaimer page here.