Firefly Pose/ Tittibhasana
- Helps improve balance.
- Strengthens arms and legs.
- Stretches back.
Foundation & General Alignment:
- Start in a squatting position, bring legs up around arms as high as possible, slowly raise legs up off floor as high as possible.
- Arms are straight but not hyperextended.
- Entire body is toned and flexed.
- Legs are as straight as possible.
- Hips are low to ground so toes are pointing upwards.
- Feet are flexed.
- Shoulders are not hunched over, neck is evenly extended.
- Elbows are hyperextended.
- Shoulders are hunched over.
- Legs can be pointing up or parallel to ground.
- Can also be done on forearms.
Articles published by Basmati.com are no substitute for medical advice. Please consult your health care provider before beginning any new regimen. For more information, please visit our disclaimer page here.