-by Kelsey Skrinde | 07/05/2017 |
Cow Face Pose
- Great stretch for outer hips.
- Helps improve posture.
- Stretches arms and back.
Foundation & General Alignment:
- Sit with legs in front of body, bend one leg at knee and bring foot to opposite hip. Do same with other leg but put it on top of first leg.
- Legs are engaged and feet are flexed.
- Tummy is tucked in.
- Arms are crossed over each other in front of body.
- Back is straight.
- Neck is long and shoulders are back
- Head is looking forward.
- Legs aren't tucked into the body.
- Back is curved.
- Arms are dropped down.
- Arms can be on hips if uncomfortable.
- Can be done against a wall.
Articles published by Basmati.com are no substitute for medical advice. Please consult your health care provider before beginning any new regimen. For more information, please visit our disclaimer page here.