Half Frog Pose
- Stretches knees, hips, and abdomen.
- Improves posture.
- Can help strengthen back muscles.
Foundation & General Alignment:
- Start in Cobra pose, bend one knee in at a time and grab foot with hand. Gently push/pull foot towards back of thigh.
- Tops of feet are pressing into ground, toes flat on ground.
- Legs are engaged, flexed.
- Shoulders are back.
- Head isn’t pulled back, looking forward.
- Elbows aren’t full extended.
- Legs aren’t engaged.
- Shoulders are up by ears, head is collapsed.
- Pushing too hard on foot, may hurt knee.
- Can be on forearms instead of hands.
- Can also be laying down.
Articles published by Basmati.com are no substitute for medical advice. Please consult your health care provider before beginning any new regimen. For more information, please visit our disclaimer page here.