-by Kelsey Skrinde | 02/15/2017 |
- Can help improve posture.
- Stretches organs, belly and stomach muscles.
- Strengthens back and neck muscles.
Foundation & General Alignment:
- Your base includes, your legs, forearms, and back of head.
- Start sitting up, place palms face down next to hips, slowly lean back onto forearms, and then rest head on ground.
- Knees can be bent.
- Weight is on forearms, not head.
- Keep shoulders back and away from ears.
- Neck shouldn’t be tense.
Shoulders are up by your ears.
Elbows are too wide.
- Knees can be bent up towards the sky or bent with bottoms of feet touching.
- Block can be used under head or shoulders.
Articles published by Basmati.com are no substitute for medical advice. Please consult your health care provider before beginning any new regimen. For more information, please visit our disclaimer page here.