Reclining Bound Angle / Supta Baddah Konasana
Helps stretch inner thighs and knees.
Can also help relieve stress, mild depression, and menstruation.
Great relaxation pose but can also be a deep stretch.
Foundation & General Alignment:
- Laying flat on back, make sure to keep natural curve in neck and back.
- Pelvis is in a neutral position.
- Knees are bent and bottom of feet are pressed together.
- Keep shoulders back.
- Can be looking up or to the sides.
- Arms can be resting on thighs or on the ground.
- Shoulders are up by the ears.
- Back is completely flattened.
- Chin is against chest.
- Blocks can go underneath the knees.
- Strap can wrap around hips and feet for extra support.
Articles published by Basmati.com are no substitute for medical advice. Please consult your health care provider before beginning any new regimen. For more information, please visit our disclaimer page here.