Spiritual Healing, Spirituality, Yoga
Krista Love is a yoga teacher, workshop facilitator and community organizer, whose offerings explore consent and conscious relationships, connection & healthy touch, and holistic, earth-focused living. She is inspired when experiencing nature’s wonder, expressing freedom on the dance floor, riding her bike, and cooking and sharing delicious wholesome food.
Certifications and Qualifications:
- 35 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training (Yoga Alliance), January, 2016
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training (Yoga Alliance Certified), November, 2014
- Pelvic Floor Training (with Natalie Stawsky E-RYT 500), November, 2014
- Applied Anatomy for Yoga Asana (with Jamie Elmer E-RYT 500), April, 2015
- YTT Assistant Teacher (Rasa Yoga Center & Sarah Sol E-RYT 200), July, 2015
- Master’s in Interdisciplinary Studies (M.I.I.S) (Applied Anthropology, Women’s Studies & Sociology), Southern Oregon University, July, 2014
- Certificate in Mediation and Conflict Management, Southern Oregon University, December, 2013
- Certificate in Applied Social Research, Southern Oregon University, July, 2014
- Bachelor's of Science~Communication Studies: Broadcasting & Digital Media, University of Wisconsin- La Crosse, December 2011
Sign up for our newsletter.