Warrior 3 Pose
- Strengthens legs.
- Helps improve balance.
- Stretches hamstrings.
Foundation & General Alignment:
- Start standing, put all weight into one foot. Slowly raise non weight foot, while raising foot bring upper body downwards.
- Keep all parts of the body engaged.
- Toes of lifted foot are pointed outward.
- Arms are raised up by ears.
- Legs are straight.
- Back is straight.
- Shoulders are back and away from ears.
- Can be done against wall.
- Arms can be down by sides or on hips.
Articles published by Basmati.com are no substitute for medical advice. Please consult your health care provider before beginning any new regimen. For more information, please visit our disclaimer page here.