- Grounding pose.
- Stretches ankles and knees.
- Can help calm the brain.
Foundation & General Alignment:
- Butt is firmly planted on the ground.
- Legs are folded and feet are resting on tops of thighs.
- Hands can be on the ground for support or rest on knees.
- Back is straight and head is looking forward.
- Shoulders are back and away from ears.
- Ankles are bent in unnatural position.
- Back is rounded.
- Both feet do not have to be up on thighs.
- Sit against wall for support.
Articles published by Basmati.com are no substitute for medical advice. Please consult your health care provider before beginning any new regimen. For more information, please visit our disclaimer page here.