Dolphin Plank Pose
- Can help relieve stress and mild depression.
- Stretches the shoulders, and hamstrings.
- Strengthens shoulders and arms.
Foundation & General Alignment:
- Start by laying down on stomach.
- Pick upper body up and use forearms to hold it up.
- Can stay on knees or lift up legs and put weight on tucked toes.
- Palms are flat on ground for extra balance.
- Keep shoulder back and away from ears.
- Can be looking down or straight ahead.
- Shoulders are up by ears.
- Dropping of the stomach.
- Back is not flat. There is an arch.
- Can be on knees if needed.
- Blanket can be used under elbows.
Articles published by Basmati.com are no substitute for medical advice. Please consult your health care provider before beginning any new regimen. For more information, please visit our disclaimer page here.